TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
- We and Us mean Unique Applique, the seller. You and Your means you, the buyer.
- We agree to sell You the specific goods or services You have ordered once We have accepted your order at the price specified on the order form. We reserve the right to reject any orders which we consider fraudulent, offensive or illegal.
- We will endeavour to reproduce your images exactly as they are provided. However, due to the type of heat processes used in some applications, there may be a slight colour shift, and the final product may not be an EXACT colour match. We endeavour to do all that is reasonably possible to ensure that the product is as close to the original as we can, but accept no liability if an EXACT match is not possible.
- If titles ot other text is required on the items You agree to make the instructions as clear as possible. All text must be provided to us in UPPER CASE font so that spellings are clear. We cannot accept liability for any item that is incorrect if your instructions were not reasonably clear.
- Once an order has been placed, it may be cancelled ONLY if work has not already commenced on the item. If work has commenced, the full amount of the item is payable as we cannot accept cancellations. If work has not already commenced, then the order may be withdrawn, but it may be subject to a small handling charge which is 25% of the value of the order.
- You are responsible for the goods as soon as they have been delivered. If a third party is used for carriage (i.e. Royal Mail), the we will be liable for the damage/loss up to the point of delivery, on the proviso that:
- The loss/damage is notified to us or the carrier within 10 days of delivery. Notification should be in writing wherever possible.
- If you have not received delivery of your goods, you should notify us or the carrier, in writing within 10 days of the expected delivery date.
- Delivery will be approximately 21 days from the date of order, however, this may vary in certain circumstances, for example, around the Christmas period or other calendar occasions, where demand for items may mean a short delay. If it appears that we are unable to produce and deliver the item within 21 days, we will contact you to advise the expected delivery date, or offer a full refund if the issue cannot be resolved.
- We are sure that you will be completely satisfied with our products. If, however, you are dissatisfied, please notify us in writing within 14 days of receipt of the item. If your dissatisfaction is warranted, then we will be happy to provide a replacement or refund the cost of the item to you.